Analyze Pro is a new, web-based Business Intelligence tool from our Norwegian partners Business Analyze, that the combines the business users' need for ease of use and flexibility on the one hand, and IT's need for standards and control on the other.
Business Analyze has been manufacturing and delivering BI-solutions for small and large companies in different lines of business, including the public sector, for years. The results from all these projetcs, and a very good coorperation with Innovation Norway, is the foundation for the new self service analytics solution, Analyze Pro.
Why Analyze Pro?
- Better and fact based decision making. Overview - when you want, even if you not are a daily user of the actual systems/sources the data are collected from.
- Visualize KPI 's. Create focus, inspiration and enthusiasm around important areas (KPIs) for the company, helping implementing plans & strategies
- Very user friendly. It works as a modern web-based solution should do. By using the Analyze-function you can perform the most advanced analytic tasks in a simple way.
- Accessible at all times. No waiting for outdated reports, no more guessing. Just real time, fast answers to critical business questions. The solution is accessible through your web-browser where and whenever you want.
- Flexible and scaleable. Expand the solution as the need arises. Start with one datasource and expand as you go along. Make all the reports on your own, make some of them yourself or get it all in a turn key delivery from Redcastle. Select level of ambition through the different license types from Analyzer/Viewer to Designer /Editor and finally Developer.
- Self Service Analytics. Analyze Pro's powerful data visualization capabilities allows the business user to view their own data in a simple and meaningful way. It meets the business users' need for ease of use and flexibility on the one hand, and IT's need for standards and control on the other.
- Value quickly delivered to organization. Analyze Pro has a very short implementation time. The first reports can be made and used in a matter of days and weeks instead of some traditional BI solutions months and years.